maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2016

Brighton Accommodation

Nowadays I haven´t even thought about going to live on a campus kind of thing. So I´ve contacted my former host family and asked if it would be possible to live with them during my 3-week-stay. I also contacted my local EF office in Helsinki and I have a strong feeling thatthings are gonna work out just perfectly! 


I´m a bit scared though cos going back there won´t be same as in 2014. Even though it´s the same city and possibly the same host family the other people there will be different and I´ll be 2 years older than last time I visited the place. The influence that others, like teachers, leaders and EF students, have on the trip is huge! 

If I get to stay with my last host family I´ll probably stay there alone cause they weren´t supposed to take  any students this year. That will also be really different from my last experiences.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti