tiistai 9. helmikuuta 2016

Back2School

Since I skipped that one school day I had no idea what the others had done in school that day. I´m deeply saddened to inform you that my mates took advantage of my state of ignorance as they convinced me what they had planned for the FarWell party.

So I was told that the Finnish crew had decided to connect the "traditional" side of Finland with something a bit courageous and naughty. According to that plan I was supposed to play Santa Claus and the others would be elves and we would dance and sing a Finnish Christmas song called "Tonttujen Jouluyö" (english lyrics: here). But the girls would be like "dirty" elves and the song would be sang in a really sexual-sounding way especially the "Tip  Tap" part.  And of course the dance wouldn´t be completely innocent either.

I don´t know why but I gullibly bought all that. For my defense I´ll say that I had my doubts about that but Siiri and Sini were just too convicing.


RIP

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti