So I was gonna write this post about my 2nd day in California but then I heard something not so nice and I decided to write about it.
So I just got to know that people have been gossiping behind my back... Or maybe not gossiping but saying things. And what they have said is kind of childish. So, I heard from many people that guys from certain countries have been wondering if I´m gay or not. And I was actually laughing when I heard that cause I mean really!? You are travelling 10 hours to the other side of the world and when you get there you will just wonder in your small groups if somebody is gay! I wouldn´t bother doing that when I have all California around me!
Another thing is that I do not care about people´s sexual orientations! We are living in the 21st century and the only thing you really have to remember is that if you are nice to me I´ll be nice to you. But if that question really bothered your minds so much you could have just asked me! But apparently some people just preferred to talk about it behind my back. Oh well go ahead then!
It´s just not that big part of our culture to talk about sex and/with girls all the time... It just doesn´t make you gay if you are not desperately trying to find a girl to kiss from a language course´s disco...
My point here is that you should never assume anything about the person by their looks or by the way they talk or anything else. I know it´s hard and I admit that I kinda "judge" people by the looks but I do not start talking behind their backs! Because that is how nasty and stupid rumors spread! There was 1 person that I thought that might be gay cause he was winking his eye and he had an earring. But hey 1. It´s really stupid to even think like I did just cause of those two things. 2. His sexual orientation is actually none of my business and 3. I didn´t start talking behind his back with my friends even though I had my suspicions.
Okay I was joking with a guy from somewhere about the "hot nights" with me and Pierre but still... You just gotta find the line between a joke and the truth.
And if you really are that eager to know the answer to that question come to ask me face2face
"If you´re talking behind my back, don´t forget that you´re in a great position to kiss my ass" -Kim, my amazing hostmum

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti