![]() |
| Me and Oona = 2/3 of tyylilyylit |
If I remember right I sat in the same table with Andrea, Weiwei, Marc and Iida and some Finnish girl. We started to play a game and it went like this: Each one of us got a card with a text like "Madonna" or "Fast and Furious" and we had to go around the classroom and explain the thing in our cards to people we haven´t talked to yet. When you got the world right you needed to change cards with each other and so that game went on and on until we needed to stop. Stop because it was break time!
![]() |
| Tried to teach some basics of Finnish.. |
On the break we were just about to chill under the sun until we heard a voice saying "All Finns get into the shades! Finnish people under the tree or something!!". It was our country leader Antti. Some of us were a bit annoyed cause one of those things why we chose California was the sun! But then again maybe Antti was right... I mean we maybe aren´t that tough against the sun as people from Southern Europe... Not saying that Finns aren´t tough but just stating that after all it was our first day there and if the teacher would have asked who forgot to apply some sunscreen I would have had to raise my hand. But we didn´t listen to him very long. We started to wonder around the parking area.I had 2 dreams which I wanted to fulfill during my time in California. The 1st one was to find blue ice cream and eat it and the 2nd one was that somebody would carry me piggyback. I had made a deal with Oona about the 2nd dream (the piggyback thing) and now it came true. I went to her and asked her if she can do it now and she agreed so we ended up running all over the parking area! It was cool and crazy! I mean how many of you have ridden piggyback in California in front of a church while people from France, Spain, Italy and Finland are watching you with the "WTF are you doing" -faces! I bet not many of you! These are one of those "Once In a Lifetime" experiences that you´ll remember forever!
PS. Don´t mind those weird fruits... Just saw them at a supermarket later that day and wanted to take a photo...




Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti