.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
I didn´t have to concentrate to anything else except fighting for my pizza slice!
Then I remembered that the previous day I had had problems with activating the sim card online so I went to ask for help from a member of EF Staff. I was advised to call to service numbers of that phone operator. Well I hadn´t even thought about that and a bit nervously I made a call. It turned to be a bit awkward ´cause the connection wasn´t that good so almost the every other word I said to phone was ´what?´. "Your sim card has unfortunately been expired" SAY WHAAT!?
And that´s how my day got ruined again for 5 minutes.
Well I talked to Antti and I decided that I had to buy a sim card from there. Me and Sini walked to the tables where these 2 guys sold sim cards. They had 4 kinds of cards with them all with different features like unlimited calls to somewhere and unlimited internet etc. I bought one with 5GB of internet and something else in it and of course I hadn´t realized to take any cash with me. Fortunately that wasn´t a problem cause I was able to pay with a card too. Well that was what I thought. They took my card and wrote the things they needed down and gave everything back. They were really really nice and they were amazed by the leather back cover of my phone. I was told that I should get a message when my card was activated within 2 hours. Well it didn´t happen and when I got to the bus stop I asked my hostdad if we could go to phone shop on the other side of the road. In the shop they told me that the card was still empty and it wasn´t activated and that they wouldn´t be able to do anything. The only thing was to find those guys who sold the cards. So when we got home I called EF and heard that other students had had this same problem. Apparently foreign cards weren´t accepted in this company but my hostdad saved me and gave the number of his card so my sim card would work! I even remembered to pay him back! A really big thanks to Tim!
![]() |
| A sleeping |
There were these people, next to the cashiers, who packed your shopping for you. There was this girl who was quite OK looking and she was packing groceries of some woman´s. Then Pierre asked like "Do u have girls like that in Finland?" meaning if we had people who pack the things for us. But what I thought he meant was like do we have girls who look like that in Finland. I almost started to waffle something like "Well certainly not in my town (no offence) also Finnish girls are not often that dark and blah blah.." But thank God he refined his question and said "Do they pack your shopping". I immediately shut my mouth and formed a new answer in my head.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti