I don´t remember the 2nd day that well but I guess I went to eat breakfast... cause that´s quite reasonable thing to do when you wake up. I ate those cereals we bought yesterday and drank (my favorite thing) lactose-free milk. The previous night when we were buying food from a market my hosts had asked me if I want milk and I was like "No no I´m fine I don´t really need milk" ... then I saw few shelves of a refrigerator filled with lactose-free milk. I checked if the prices are okay and not too expensive and shouted like "Umm wait a sec! I changed my mind! Can we take some lactose free milk??". I guess they were thinking like "okay this kid clearly doesn´t know what he wants"
So after breakfast we got dressed up and were ready to go to car and start the school day. Tim drove us (the "us" icludes me, Pierre, Marie and Iida/Lida) to the bus stop. The bus stop was located near the McDonald´s on Galena Ave and every morning we who came from Simi Valley waited for our bus there. Antti and Carol were our bus leaders. Antti usually hopped on the bus from the first stop and Carol from the second one.
This day was exceptional so it wasn´t like the other days. We traveled to a church called Holy Family Church or something and met there. We didn´t really have a school day. We just went through some rules and our country-leaders asked how the 1st night in the host family has been and what kind of families we have. The main things as presenting the extracurricular trips and activities (such as Disneyland and 6Flags Magic Mountain) and explaining the rules were in a big hall. I had heard the rules last year so I wasn´t really paying attention to them... I mean I knew how to behave myself so there wouldn´t be any problems right? RIGHT?? Well then this happened:The EF guy swiped into a new slide which said this "We don´t accept clothing with inappropriate or insulting texts or prints". And there I was... Sitting almost in the front-row and wearing this shirt with a big text saying "Go Fuck Yourself". I immediately lapsed down on my seat and tried my best so he couldn´t see me.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti