torstai 21. huhtikuuta 2016

Universal Studs ... *STUDIOS | uno

Okay I guess I´ve told you guys about almost every organised trip we´ve had and this one is gonna be the last of ´em all. Universal Studios a.k.a Universal Studs (as I accidentally wrote at first but didn´t want to correct it ´cos it gave me a good laugh!)

Once again we dragged our asses to the beloved yellow buses and off we went. After ages spent in a traffic-jam we finally saw the gates of the promised land! The long wait was rewarded almost immediately as we headed to Universal Studios studio tour! It was truly exciting and amazing to get a peek inside the scenery and set of different movies.

For instance I got to see the Town Hall from the movie "Back to the Future" and some streets from London and a rural town from Latin America. They also showed how some special effects work there. For example while passing that little town it just started to rain suddenly and thunder and volumes of water were billowing towards us splashing everywhere.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti