
TALKING ´BOUT SPECIAL EFFECTS! A few times the train drove into a kind of a cave where had they had built sort of interactive sets of different situations like a catastrophe in a metro station. Imagine a metro station which is empty ´cos there has been an accident. Suddenly on a left side platform a petrol truck (God knows how it got inside) catches fire and on the other side water flushing to the other platform from corridors. That is scary as hell even though you know perfectly well that it´s not real.
Several times during the ride we were told to be quiet ´cos there was a filming going on somewhere and obviously they don´t want a group of tourists screaming random things in the background of a movie... But I kind of think that the silence thing might also have been fake so that the ride would be even more exciting,
![]() |
| Unfortunately Hogwards wasnt open. |
After the ride everyone left and walked to wherever they wanted to go. I stayed with (if I remember right) Sini, Siiri, Bertille, Elisa and Lou and some other French girls. They had all kinds of rides there like The Simpsons ride and Jurassic Park ride. If I´m honest I gotta say that I liked Disneyland more cause in Universal the rides were mostly interactive 3D/4D experiences and not like real roller-coasters.






Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti