torstai 31. maaliskuuta 2016

Who needs money anyway... rip

So today was the "try not to buy anything... I'm just trying it on... sold" -day. In other words we went to Camarillo Outlets. We were given these maps about the outlet area but I didn´t realize that it was so  H U G E !

When the buses arrived tot the parking are we were told to stay inside and wait for instructions. Basically the "instructions" were just about a spending competition between the bus groups (red yellow green etc). Me and Sini and Siiri went to the very other end of the shopping are ´cos all the others started shopping near the buses. Our plan worked really well because we saw almost nobody we knew during the whole shopping afternoon. Our first target was Converse store. I found a really amazing pair of Converses but the didn´t have my size... That´s why ended up buying a pair of winter converses with kind of thumbtacks in the sides. They are really useful here during the early winter.

Next  we checked out some "brand stores" like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. It´s not about bragging when I mention these names. They had just unbelievable cheap stuff there! Sales up to -70% if I remember correctly! I was in heaven.

Mum had sent me a message that I have to buy something for my sister too ´cos she was waiting for souvenirs. I bought her really nice clothes in my opinion and they were all well know brands BUT she didn´t like almost anything ´cos she only wears black :)))))))))))) . Never gonna buy u anything no more. <3

In the end of the day me and Oona and Iida went to buy froyo and  IT WAS SO GOOOD!!!!!!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti