lauantai 30. tammikuuta 2016

RanchLife

So while everybody else was getting ready for school I got to sleep a little longer and after me Kim Lily and Pierre headed towards the ranch. On our way there Kim told that they used to have 2 own horses but had to give them away and that they do horse therapy for example for physically or mentally challenged people and I think that´s just great!


It was really hot day! We parked next to a horse shit carriage so once I stepped outta the car it smelled like home during the fertilization of the fields (: (: . We grabbed our snacks with, took them to a little hut and went to say hello to this woman who, I believe, is one of the managers of that place. Then I heard shocking news. I was actually gonna go trying riding a horse.  I mean I was a bit scared of horses and I´ve never ridden a horse before. When I was little I rode a donkey in my daycare place.

The horse manager woman (gonna call her Anne now) was gonna teach me and Pierre to ride and she was telling us what to do and how to be with horses and so on. I was really relieved that I wasn´t alone learning how to ride a horse. Oh how wrong I was again! After Anne had gone to walk another horse to the place Pierre laughed and told mHow do u start this??", "How do u stop this?!" and  "Now listen to me horse. I won´t tolerate any horseplay." 

e that he has ridden a horse over 10 years back in France. But it is a secret so I couldn´t tell anybody. HOW IS UR SECRET NOW BRO?? JK love ya. So I was all alone trying to learn how to ride. I was  really recognizable cos I was the one going like "



PS. Riding a horse as a hobby is actually so cool! if I find out that you´ve bullied Pierre for riding a horse I´ll send u some mämmi in a wrapper!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti