lauantai 30. tammikuuta 2016

Evening Of da Beach Day

After we got back from the beach we were almost immediately driven to a scout gathering. Me and Pierre were playing this game where I was trying to guess the titles of those songs he played from his phone. I suck at that kind of games!!! I seriously know nothing which is why, after saying "I don´t know" like million times, I´ll pretend that I know the next song. Rip Jaakko.

I guess we seemed bored or somebody just wanted to save me from the music game but anyway Lily was told to show us how to put up a tent so next couple of minutes she tried to teach us that. Eventually the tent was ready but the next thing was to kinda undo everything and put it back in this bag.

The scouts were still doing some scout stuff so me and Pierre went play to the playground (: . It was actually quite fun fooling around there. I even got this video where Pierre is hanging from this kinda handle and asking if I´m taking video. "Me??? Taking video??? Noooo!!" 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti