
So now I´m gonna tell something about the other rides I rode! And I gotta add here that if you are thinking whether you should pay for this trip or not just pay! I don´t know how much this trip is gonna cost after this year but at least my trip was worth it (only with a little exception but I´m gonna talk about it later)Mickey Mouse -roller coaster! Okay it´s not really called a Mickey Mouse roller-coaster but its located near a huge Ferris wheel with Mickey´s head. It was one of the first rides we did and I really loved it! It went quite fast and had this kind of frill where you go upside down for a while. We had to wait quite long in the queue and it wasn´t fun. It was really hot day and some crazy/scary girl wearing a cap with Mickey Mouse ears was looking at me all the time (Not talking about Sini here). Oh and now I think I remembered the name of that ride!! I think it was called Paradise Pier.
After that we went to a shop and Sini and Amanda bought the same kinds of hats which that scary queue-girl had. Sini demanded that next we should ride this chain-carousel kind of thing (ketjukaruselli?????) It didn´t go really fast and was probably meant for small(er) kids than us but we gave up to Sini and queued for that carousel. But little did we know how fierce it actually was! You see after a while going around Sini´s new fabulous Mickey -cap was caught by a gust! It flew near the fake lake and we had to climb over fences to get it back! That´s what you get for forcing your friends to kids ride Sini!! Naaah not really it was ok and we got a good reason to laugh at Sini :)
We rode a Starwars ride, which was similar to the ´Linnunrata´ ride in Linnanmäki, and Buzz Lightyear ride where you were supposed to shoot targets with toy lazer guns. There was obviously something wrong with my gun as I got the least points! One of those really cool rides was Indiana Jones -ride! The queue went through a jungle camp and a entered an ancient temple. The decor of that place was fantastic! The ride itself was a bit scary tho... I mean I wasn´t like scared but well it´s hard to explain. The most scariest thing was when the car suddenly stopped and the place looked like dead end. And suddenly you notice this huge round rock rolling towards you! It was so cool!!!!
It started to get late and eventually because of that dark. That´s why we decided to visit the Haunted Mansion.The queue was really long and we weren´t able to get fastpasses there so we just had to wait. Finally we got inside and waited there about 5 minutes. Then we got to another room where we waited for at least the same 5 minutes. Then we were told that due some technical problems the haunted mansion was closed and we had to leave... You can imagine that we weren´t really happy. The only thing we got to see inside the house wasn´t even scary! It was this gay couple dancing in one corner... Awwwws. Most likely the scariest thing there was me. You see I noticed a big chandelier hanging from ceiling and started singing "IIIIII wanna swiiing from the chandelieeer, from the chandelieeer!" Oh God I guess everyone who reads this is getting a really weird image of me.-Chandelier - Sia



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti