Okay so in the afternoon we went to eat out in a Mexican restaurant! The daughter of my HF, Lily, had came back from Australia and we celebrated her homecoming.I was pleased as Punch when I heard that we were about to go to a restaurant ´cause I had been hungry the whole day. Okay I´m sorry! Nobody says ´pleased as Punch´ I just found it and had to use it!!! Anyways I was happy.
The only problem was that it was my first time in a Mexican restaurant (don´t judge me now!) and I had no idea what o order... I desperately tried to google the names of the foods so I could see how they look like and at the same time I really ried to hide that I had o idea what Im doing.. It didn´t work so I let Josh, my host brother, to order for me.
The problem number dos! Once I got the delicious looking meal in front of me I didn´t know how to eat it. I know I know! I´m hopeless! The result was a mess that I tried so hard to control! And the the portions were so huge that it is hard to eat everything no matter how hungry you are!
In the evening we tested the swimming pool! it is smply awesome with the waterfall and hot tub and lights with different colors.
![]() |
| Swedes everywhere -.- |

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti