
The day was good but it started badly. I found myself standing outside the classroom with the teacher because apparently he suddenly felt that I wasn´t respecting him and his work and apparently I was the only one not respecting him. I actually liked and respected him BEFORE he "wanted to have a word with me in privet". I admit that I was talking during the class but I can only blame the teachers for that. They were talking all the time during the class and we didn´t get to say much anything compared to the amount of their speech producing. I was so pissed but stayed calm. But inside I was transforming into Maleficent or something.

Anyway enough of that. There must be bad things on a good trip too! I mean nobody believes a story about a complete paradise. After school our plan was to go to Thousand Oaks Teen Center. It sounded really cool until I realized we were going to walk there. From the first day in the States I remembered that a "short walk" was everything else except a short walk. To be continued....
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti