perjantai 31. heinäkuuta 2015

Here We Go part 2 + a little setback

So we are still in Helsinki-Vantaa. We all gathered around the leaders to hear the latest instructions for the trip. After that we checked ourselves in and took our suitcases to baggage drop. They asked if we are travelling with ESTA and I got so confused cause I wasn´t used that they ask other questions than "How many bags" or "can I have your passport please" at this point. So I guess I just looked at the officer weirdly and asked like "travelling with who?" until I realized what she meant...

Three rats travelling
Everything went great with everybody and we were immediately ready to continue to security check! ... ... ... Hahaha just fooled you! Apparently Oona´s ESTA wasn´t accepted tho she got all the information to her email... I was actually freaking out from inside cause I thought that the only person I recognized wouldn´t be able to travel. Well fortunately we had arrived to the airport so early that Oona and Antti had time to sort things out and get a new ESTA for her.

Finally we were ready to say goodbyes to parents, sisters, cousins, grandparents etc. and we headed to security check. Now you´re probably expecting me to tell something super awkward that happened to me there... No no no! What do you think that I am people?! A person who´s destiny is to do awkward things every 10th minute? Nope! I can say that nothing happened and we were ready to go and find our gate. I was confused again cause I expected us to go left to terminal 1 towards passport checking but instead we went right and walked ages towards gate 17 . I had totally forgotten that we are first gonna fly to Stockholm Arlanda. Well the way to gate 17 was so long that for a while I had a feeling we are gonna walk to Stockholm.

Pride lights or smthng.. cool anyways

The flight to Stockholm went well and it was so short! I was sitting on the same row with two voles called Oona and Iida! We had about 3 hours in Arlanda and we decided to eat during that time. Sini had won a new GoPro from some EF competition and she was desperately trying to learn how to use it and she didn´t want to read instructions cause hey! Who needs them anyways? Well I guess she has a lot of beautiful photos of us trying to figure out how to use it ft. our double chins :)) We bought food from the airport cause... well... you gotta eat. I bought a delicious looking Caesar salad and I was really eager to get to eat it. But i still can´t possibly describe the amount of my disappointment. You see there wasn´t any dressing with that stupid box of salad! Day ruined for 3 minutes!

C
alifornia dreaming - Sia or The Mamas & The Papas

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti